Today marks 31 days since we were pre-approved to adopt our baby boy Kai, and still waiting for our Letter of Approval (LOA). Not a day goes by that you are not spoken about, dreamt about, loved, and worried about. You were born in your momma's heart before I ever understood 
and my love for you is beyond describable. I want you to know that you are and have been loved from the day you were born. With God's embrace, you have been held and blessed by people in China that choose to care for you, nurture your recovering, and ensured you grew and got stronger each day...all a part of God's plan to unite us... For you to be our beautiful little boy and for me and your dad to be your parents. You are truly an amazingly strong little guy, and we our blessed and so fortunate to have you. Now, we wait.... Less than patiently, to come to you. But as hard as each day is, every minute is worth it, and I'd do it again 10 times over to have you as my son. We love you Kai...we are coming for you... And I pray we soon!
Kai - You are one incredibly loved little boy!! We are all so thankful for God's blessing upon your life, and I can't imagine a better family for you to grow in God's love. Can't wait for you to feel the love of your mommy, daddy, and brother's arms :) ~Beth
ReplyDelete