We received our soft LOA (letter of acceptance) to come for you yesterday 03/27/2014. We waited 49 days, and now wait for the hard copy to come in the mail so can sign get the next round of paperwork rolling.
Today it's only appropriate to write to you directly. Your dad and I are coming! And we can actually see a date in sight. I can't tell you what that means to us and your entire family. We have been praying for the day to come, and now, with the LOA finally here, we are one step closer. We now prepare more paperwork, prepare our visas, and wait for the TA (travel approval - which is the official invite to come to China). We'll see you in about 9 - 14 weeks. I know it still seems like an eternity, but we can see the end. I have so many joyous emotions to share, that I am actually at a loss of words.
Know we love you Kai! We are coming for you, soon!
Love Mom & Dad


No comments:
Post a Comment