Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
I was provided this verse from Grandma Kathy, as she says she has claimed this verse as yours. I think it is so fitting. From day one God has watched over you. Your birth parents ensured you had life and that you were protected and taken to people that had the means to provide for you. I do not know the reason you were given up, but I believe it was through love and protection because they, like Our Father, had plans to give you hope and a future. I am thankful for that future, and feel honored to have been chosen to protect you, love you, and watch you prosper.

I did receive an email from New Hope, and although you will have been gone from their facility for a month now, they do plan to send out an update about you from before you left. We were told sometime this week. So needless to say...we are anxiously waiting.

Some moms from our FB networks have shared that they are traveling next week to your orphanage, they have made sure to get all your information and picture from me and plan to check on you. They are picking up their sons and daughters, and I pray they give you a warm hug from me. They also have said they hope to get some video. So, as we wait, I am hopeful to get another glimpse of you, and hope you recieved your care packages from us...so you can get a glimpse of your new family too!

Each day I check my email at least 100 times. Somedays I'm certain it must be broken...because no new emails or notifications about you. I run through my battery on my phone super fast too, because I refresh my phone so much through the course of the day...hoping that with one more refresh we'll received our soft LOA, informing me the hard copy is on the way.

Today is day 40 since our Pre-Approval(PA). Although our Letter of Intent (LOI) to adopt you was sent/recieved on 2/3/14; the Chinese New Year caused delay in getting our LOI recogized; so our PA was not recognized until 2/7/14. It's amazing how a few days can mean so much now.

We love you Kai. We are coming for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment